Re: Where can I get slink?

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 07:10:20PM -0800, Eric House wrote:
> For reasons having to do with the size of binaries linking to its
> version of glibc, slink is the preferred distribution for working with
> floppy-based router software like LRP.
>
> Anyway, I'm running woody and potato and can't find slink anywhere.
> debian.org seems to have it, but I can't find any actual binaries.
> Can anybody point me at an installable slink (for i386).

First: Please don't reply to another message if you don't plan on
responding in any way ... this is thread hijacking and is mostly
annoying.  Your message includes the following header:

which was a post from dman regarding the compose key.

Second: http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive/dists/slink/

Micromuse Ltd.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.