Re: Logwatch anyone using it on Debian?

Hi:-)

Dave Sherohman <esper@sherohman.org> writes:

> On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 09:53:03AM -0800, ben wrote:
> > On Tuesday 11 December 2001 07:46 am, Dave Sherohman wrote:
>> [snip]
>> > (And, as a side note, Debian's default MTA is exim, not postfix.)

Sorry:-)

I did not start with a plain Debian Installation, but instead used the
Progeny clone _Newton_  I got off a PC-Magazine and I liked the
easiness of the installation, and during that Installation I had the
choice between postfix and sendmail.... so it was a user choice :-)

Only later did I upgrade to Woody, ( since my last dis-upgrade I don't
see testing on the console anymore, does this mean Woody is regarded
as finished now?

In any case I did install logcheck now.... so thank you very much for
this tip....

I have one more question though:

I would like to move part of my Debian-Linux onto another HDD, I got 3
Disks on my system, ( and one more Linux-Installation which I could
use to transfer Debian) is there somewhere a How-to or other Manual I
could check with?

Thanks again :-)

--
LinuxUser aka Josef Oswald linux.os@chello.at