Re: Homework

On 2001.12.11 19:45 Brian McGroarty wrote:
On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 02:01:52PM -0300, Nicol?s Conde wrote:

If people see man, /usr/share/doc/, pointers to previous posts and
similar resources mentioned a dozen times a day, they may be more
likely to think of looking in these places before asking a question.

That is the first place I look for answers, /usr/share/doc, because I usually find the answers there in a form less confusing than manual pages. Sometimes however, even the information found there is somewhat cryptic to the uninitiated, assuming the reader has a higher level of knowledge than they have. I often wish there were a /usr/share/doc/dummies directory. :)

--
Andrew