Re: how to save my setting of window maker

> I set an icon of mozilla and rxvt on the right dock of my desktop on
my
> woody box
> and then I disable the "keep on top" option
> but when I reboot ,window maker didn't remenber my setting and return
> the origin setting
> What's wrong with my debian box ,
> is there any suggestion
> thanks

>To be permanent try to change this option in "attributs..." of the
window
menu

but the option " keep on top" is disable in "attributs..." of the window
menu
I change it by right clicking on the dock icon ...... it works this time
but next time I boot it stiil keep on top

and another question is it didn't save my setting when I put an
application icon on the dock over the right side of my screen
I can put an icon on the dock
But next time I boot,it returns to the default(only 3 icon on
dock,Gnustep,Xterm,Wpref)
how should I do ?