Re: procmail recipe not working

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 12:20:29AM +0000, Pollywog wrote:
| On 2001.12.06 22:18 dman wrote:
| > On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 09:01:36PM +0000, Pollywog wrote:
|
| > | Maybe Procmail is in a different place than you set in your
| > | procmailrc.
| >
| > What do you mean by this?  I also have a long list of other spammer
| > addresses in that same file, and those others get filed properly.
|
| Nevermind then :)

Actually,

Those other recipes are also spam blockers.  I figured they were
working since I hadn't seen that bit of spam since I added the
recipes.

Now that I've gotten some of that pesky spam that wouldn't filter
again, I checked the logs and did a little bit of testing.  I
previously had
    INCLUDERC=$HOME/util/procmailrc/spam
I checked the manpage again, and tried
    INCLUDERC=util/procmailrc/spam
and
    INCLUDERC util/procmailrc/spam

I also just included the whole file (via vim's :read command).
Including the recipes in ~/.procmailrc worked.

Apparently it is a problem with my INCLUDERC usage.  Any pointers?
(I do have ~/util/procmailrc/spam)

-D

--

Microsoft: "Windows NT 4.0 now has the same user-interface as Windows 95"
    Windows 95: "Press CTRL-ALT-DEL to reboot"