Re: Zope-Stuff in unstable

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 12:43:02AM +0100, f.rosendahl@delos.de wrote:
| Hey !
|
| Does anyone knows when the rest of the zope stuff will be includet in
| "unstable"/"sid".
|
| Since weeks I can´t update my system because nearly all zope packages will
| be deinstalled.
| At first the most important, my connection zope-popyda to my postgres
| database.

Bug the zope-popyda maintainer (or find an alternative).  That package
is out of date, doesn't conform to policy, and uses the old python
version.  Until that is updated, you are out of luck.

-D

--

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to
all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.  But when he