Re: What happened to compose? - further information

I have further information:  Typing in vim the compose key works, but
not in bash.  I can thus type ëê etc in vim, but not in bash.

Any ideas on how to solve it?

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not
      so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for
      you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will
      come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I
      am, there ye may be also."       John 14: 2,3