Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 11:33:58 +1100
From: Adam Bogacki <afb3@primus.com.au>
To: mjp16@ieee.uow.edu.au
Cc: slug@slug.org.au
Subject: Gnome panel fonts replaced by rectangles.

Matt,

	I've found - just as I proposed demonstrating Debian to a friend
- that the lettering [fonts] on the Gnome panel and sub-menus and the
tool-tip Evolution menus have been replaced by rectangles.

	I'm not sure what caused this but it might have something to do
with using 'apt-get install' on 'xfonts-75dpi', xfonts-100dpi',
'xfonts-base' and 'xfonts-scalable' ... I thought it would be a good
idea to have them on my system in case of need.

	Is there a conflict here ? More to the point, is there an easy
fix ?

Adam Bogacki, Sydney.
afb3@primus.com.au

----- End forwarded message -----