Norton Ghost?

Anyone used debian with norton ghost? I have a problem with lilo when I
create a bootable CD image of a dual boot debian+win2k box. I thought
maybe moving around the order of images in the lilo.conf (which ghost
attempts to follow) would fix my issues, but apparently not. I talked to
their tech support and they pretty much said "we don't support debian".

The current problem is a "Descriptor checksum error". I would really
prefer being able to clone machines AND have a working MBR rather than
carry around a boot floppy.

I was able to dump a debian-only image to another drive, it's something
about the dual boot that makes it impossible.

Any ideas are welcome.
-nicole