Re: Changing location of Maildir with Courier

* Ross Burton <ross.burton@mail.com> [2001.12.05 11:53:51+0000]:
> How can I change the location of the Maildir in Courier-IMAP?  By
> default it goes in ~/Maildir, but I'd like it in ~/.Maildir (they are
> not exactly human readable, so why see it?)

you need to change the locations in /usr/lib/courier/{imapd,pop3d}. on
my woody install, on line 37 in imapd, there is a
"/usr/bin/imapd Maildir". you change that to .Maildir and you are set.
the location is by default relative to the home dir unless you specify
an absolute path. have a look at imapd(8) and pop3d(8) (these are
manpages.)

1-800-psych
hello, welcome to the psychiatric hotline.
if you are depressed, it doesn't matter which number you press. no one
will answer.