Mounting vfat filesystem via NFS

Hi all,

maybe this is not Debian specific and so OT. I want to mount read/write
(on my Debian Potato box) a vfat-Filesystem via NFS from a SUSE-Linux
Box. Mounting is ok (via mount ~/labor), but the owner and group of the
mounted directories and files is root.root, so I haven't any write
permissions. The vfat filesystem on the suse box is mounted at boot
time, I think that might be the problem. But if this is the point, how
can I export a filesystem that isn't already mounted? Here are the
configuration:

/etc/fstab on my deb box:

<pass>
# mount NFS
IP_ADRESS:/windows/D /home/sfg/labor  nfs   noauto,rw,user    0       0

On the suse box:

/etc/fstab:
/dev/hda5           /windows/D        vfat    user,rw         0       0

and /etc/exports:

/windows/D      IP_ADRESS to deb box   (rw)

Any ideas?
Thanks for any suggestions, Sven