Re: Debian woody with Openoffice. Can not install

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 08:34:47PM +1100, Steve Kieu wrote:

> > apt-get install libgpcl0
>
> Ok, I re-download the file, install libgpcl0 and
> I had no luck, nothing changed.
> Is it possible that the file I downloaded is
> corrupted? But run tar -xf is fine

FWIW, I just successfully installed OO 641. I do not have ilbgpcl0
installed. I did get the libc 2.4.0 message, followed by a fairly long
delay, followed by the GUI installer screen. I installed as root using
sudo into /opt/OpenOffice.org641/ using the /net option. It's hard to
say whether I have some obscure library installed because this is my
'play' machine and hasn't seen any housecleaning in a very long time.

dt

--
Dave Thayer           | If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about
Denver, Colorado USA  | cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all