Re: Only three fonts available in KDE ?

You probably have font anti-aliasing turned on... I believe this limits your
selection of fonts to those for which AA works.

Or, you may not have specified all of your font directories in your
/etc/X11/XftConfig

Try adding "dir" lines to XftConfig, turning off AA (Control
Center->Look&Feel->Fonts), or getting more truetype fonts (apt-get install
msttcorefonts).

Good luck,
Nathan