Re: Debian woody with Openoffice. Can not install

> the people, then blame the OpenOffice.org!

I admit that I was a bit impatient :-)
I just delete the file and read the email containing
the solution :-). Ok I am going to do it again

> Yes OO is not documented as it has to be, but there

Sure it should be documented.

> are some nice tips on the net if one wants to do his

>http://www.linuxtoday.org/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-10-10-014-20-PS-DB-HL
>

> going on with some toolz like ldd, strace, etc. It

I remember that I ran 'ldd' on the setup file and
found no library missing. That is why I was totally
confused.

PS: This is binary pre-compiled I download from mirror
arrnet.edu.au directory openoffice, Not the source

I hope that after downloading and installing the extra
library it will be ok. I will report it soon :-)

> Sorry for being so bad bad boy
> Hope you enjoy the work with OO!

=====
S.KIEU

http://shopping.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Shopping
- Get organised for Christmas early this year!