Site Name Change Softlandindia.com

Dear Sir / Madam

We have changed our domain name from www.softlandindia.com to www.softlandmark.com due to technical problems beyond our control. We greatly regret any inconvenience caused to all our visitors and friends. We humbly request you to bear with us and assure to all that everything else would be the same as before. Softlandmark would always keep in sight the high professional standards for which softlandindia was famous for. We ask your cotinuous support.

You the visitors are the reason for our existence, sole sustenance and the hope for a New Creation.

Windows Area Site URL   www.softlandmark.com

Linux Area Site URL   www.softlandmark.com/Linux/

Thanks and Regards,

K.Murali Kumar