Re: Debian woody with Openoffice. Can not install

> libs the setup program uses.
>
> ldd setup
>
> then make sure you have them all installed in the
> right places, if not,  find the packages they are
> bundled in and install. The setup should complete
> now.

My god, I have run ldd setup in the install dir before
deleting all, all libraries needed is found!

> It is not glibc 2.2.4 or OpenOffice problem.

So, in this case , where does the problem come from?

> l'm convinced you miss "libgpcl0" package!

I dont know, but ldd doesn't show any missing library
at all, so it is not libgpcl0; may be it is needed in
another binary called by setup? And not any
informative message given ...

So I repeat it is such a beast, really, bloated stupid
pig but.....:-)

=====
S.KIEU

http://shopping.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Shopping
- Get organised for Christmas early this year!