Re: Thoughts on RTFM

* Peter Good <psgood@petesinternet.net> [2001.11.30 23:14:24+1000]:
> Hence why i'm subscribed to this list hehehehe, it's amazing the things i've
> picked up over the past year, defintely helped my newbie status.

also a very good and very valid point.

now, peter, it's about time you start answering some! :)
no, i am not claiming that this is a "you-took-now-you-give" deal, but
in my specific case, i can very well remember the sudden increase in
gradient of my ability-curve as soon as i helped others. and if all
you can do right now is e.g. postfix, then help others with postfix.
that way, i promise, you are not only helping the debian project, you
are also pushing yourself further!

windoze 98: <n.> useless extension to a minor patch release for 32-bit
  extensions and a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit
  operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written
  by a 2-bit company that can't stand for 1 bit of competition.