just installed woody and have problem with X install
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: just installed woody and have problem with X install
- From: Robinder Bains <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 19:33:25 -0700
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I just installed an iso of woody, it was one cd, my network card installed
correctly and I can go online with my cable modem, but I get this error when
I type startx
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/xserverrc: /usr/bin/X11/X: No such file or
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/xserverrc: exec: /usr/bin/X11/X: cannot execute: No
such file or directory
xinit: Connection refused (errno 111): unable to connect to X server
xinit: No such process (errno 3): Server error.
Do I have X installed correctly? Or do I have to apt-get some things?
I have an nVidia TNT2M64 card....