exim - what is required?

I have exim running nicely on my debian box, but I want to try out the
filters.  To do that I need to install it on the Solaris 8 system at
school where my mail arrives (and is read).  What do I need for exim
to run only as an mda?  It will be run by sendmail via my .forward
file as procmail is currently run.  I will certainly need the main
binary, (/usr/sbin/exim on debian), and a filter file.  What else?
How can I tell exim to use something other than .forward for the
filter file since that is already used by sendmail?

TIA,
-D

--

(E)ventually (M)alloc()s (A)ll (C)omputer (S)torage