RealPlayer

A strange phenomenon I just came across after upgrading to the 2.4 series
(version 12) from having used 2.2.17 for the longest time...my sound incluing
user of RealPlayer w/ Netscape had worked fine.  Now it doesn't...or more
correctly RealPlayer sound has stopped working.  All the other aspects of sound
use appear to be okay so far.

Any ideas/solutions would be much appreciated.

Arlen Carlson <arlencarlson@yahoo.com>

One of the most striking differences between a cat and a lie is that a cat has
only nine lives.

This message was sent by XFmail (Linux)

                        -o)
                        /\\