Re: apt-get -f dist-upgrade removing dpkg-dev

On Friday, 2001-11-30 at 08:57:30 -0700, Daniel Farnsworth Teichert wrote:
> This is probably a terrible, klutzy, inept thing to do--but
> I had a similar problem with unstable a bit ago, and after a
> few days I just let it have its head, uninstall what it liked,
> and I just kept track of the packages and re-installed the. Then
> it worked fine.

Like when it wants to uninstall the kernel you are running?

Nope, I won't let it do that.

Lupe Christoph
--
| lupe@lupe-christoph.de       |        http://free.prohosting.com/~lupe |
| I have challenged the entire ISO-9000 quality assurance team to a      |