ssh exploit?

Heard a rumor on the local LUG mailing list this morning about a
remote root exploit in sshd.  Nothing resembling details was
presented, just a link to the openssh-unix-dev mailing list archive:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openssh-unix-dev&m=100696253318793&w=2

Anybody know anything of substance about it?  Assuming it's real, are
current debian versions affected?  (I assume so, but don't have the
exploit code to test it.)

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss