Migration Storm Linux - Debian

Hi,

I have an old (sic) Siemens Scenic 510 laptop on which I installed Storm
Linux 2000. Since this no longer exists I would like to migrate to the
regular Debian. I know everything works because I installed r2.2 (august
2000) in the past and everything worked fine. The trouble is I now have
a working linux-box and I hate the idea I have to configure it all over
again.
I know there are procedures foor Libranet and Progeny to have an
automatic migration to Debian. Does anybody know if this exists for
Storm Linux too?
--
Koen Colpaert
Brussels, Belgium

--- On the requirements it said: Windows 95 or better - so I installed
Linux ---