Re: Thoughts on RTFM

Ian Monroe wrote:

> A surprising about information is still locked up in books. Though some
> are availible online, checking out your local huge bookstore is a good
> idea.
>
> Ian Monroe
> http://mlug.missouri.edu/~eean/
>
> On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Lance Simmons wrote:
>
> > A book that's full of useful examples is _The Linux Cookbook_ by Michael
> > Stutz, available in paperback from Linux Journal Press, and also by
> >
> >  apt-get install linuxcookbook
I just tried the above using source.list entries for stable, and it
wasn't downloaded:

inneal:~# apt-get install linuxcookbook
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package linuxcookbook
inneal:~# apt-cache search linuxcookbook
inneal:~#

If there was a different spelling or something please let me know.  I'd
like to get this document.