Re: Netgear FA311/312

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 04:24:42PM -0800, Louis Roth wrote:
| Do u have any info on setting up to use the above network card.
| When I installed with Mandrake, it seemed to find the right stuff,
| but I need help with the Debian installation.

Do you still have mandrake running?  If so look at the output of
'lsmod' to see which modules it is using.

I think these cards are one of (but a google search will tell you for
sure, that is a common card) :
    tulip
    natsemi
    rtl8139

-D

--

If we claim we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar and His
Word has no place in our lives.