Re: VPN software

  I recently needed a VPN client for work (using a Nortel Extranet here).
I downloaded the PPTP packages and worked with the Author to get it working.
As I went I re-documented it for my own readability.  It still works great
for me.  If you want I can send it to you or give you the homepage of
the debian maintainer incase something has been updated.

Thus spake Brooks R. Robinson (brooks.robinson@rides.com):