Re: AVI/MPG player

JakeCatfox@aol.com wrote:

>Hi, I'm looking for an X11 Mpeg-1/2 and AVI video player, or one >player for each. Does anyone know where I can get this?

There are debian packages for these multimedia software.
They include XMovie, Xtheater, Xine, Xanim, MPlayer.
Just look for them via the net (Google sure helps).
Most probably they'll be in Woody or Sid. if you're looking for
backports to potato (like what I did) then you'll need to search
(aside from Google, try looking at DebianHELP and DebianPlanet)

Paolo Falcone

www.edsamail.com