Re: mutt index_format and size of messages

* Justin R. Miller <incanus@codesorcery.net> [2001.11.28 10:28:34-0500]:
> Thus spake martin f krafft (madduck@madduck.net):

this on the personal side... why not make it

"Also sprach martin f krafft"

after all, the original was german...

> Mine shows KB, and I got it from mutt-users a while back.  Don't have
> time to decode which letter it is now, but here's mine:
>
> 	set index_format="%4C %Z %{%b %d} %-15.15F (%4c) %s"

you rock! i saw %c and tried it, but it wouldn't succeed. i mean, it
did work, but i had hooks overriding it. so now it's beautuitous!

a good scapegoat is nearly as welcome as a solution to the problem.