Re: mutt index_format and size of messages

Thus spake martin f krafft (madduck@madduck.net):

> by default, mutt displays the lines count in the index listing. the %c
> format option allows the display of the size in bytes. is there anyway
> to have mutt display size in kb, possibly rounded to 2 significant
> figures, or an accuracy of 0.1?

Mine shows KB, and I got it from mutt-users a while back.  Don't have
time to decode which letter it is now, but here's mine:

	set index_format="%4C %Z %{%b %d} %-15.15F (%4c) %s"

Hope it helps.

--
Justin R. Miller <incanus@codesorcery.net>
PGP/GnuPG Key ID 0xC9C40C31 (preferred)