Re: Apache and php segfaulting

Enrico,

	Are you talkin about the Unable to load mm module error? If so
I've only seen that reported on non-i386 based arches as it works fine
here on i386 but not on Alpha... Also seen it reported as not working
on Sparc as well... I'm not sure the maintainer knows actually how to
fix this at this time as I first saw it introduced with 4.0.99-1 and
then saw 4.0.100-1 which still has the error... 4.0.5 work'd fine...

	Jeremy