SOLVED!!!! Re: Printer not functioning ~fully~

Greetings,

Well they say that those who try ... eventually will. Through a process of
elimination, I reasoned that my "server" (what I affectionately refer to as
my COMPUTER) was not accepting requests for printing. After pondering and
delving further into the "CUPS Software Administrator's Tool" I thought that
checking the "Server" entry in my client.conf may be in order.

To shorten a long story, changing that value from my "hostname" to
"localhost" solved the problem.

Thanks to any that read the previous messages and were writing replies.

C. Masters