Re: mount ntfs question

The filesystem on the CD is not NTFS, it is iso9660.  Try executing

mount -t iso9660 /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom

or

mount -t auto /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom (I think this will take advantage of the MS Joliet extensions)

Pls note that if you want to mount your NTFS partitions (on your harddisk), you have to recompile your kernel to include NTFS support.

Gong Zeng