Re: mp3 encoding

Of course ogg vorbis is the only _true_ solution *grin*. And if you're
worried about being able to play the .ogg files on Windows boxen,
there's a winamp plugin that works very well, and sonique support .ogg
files out of the box.

Personally I find the quality of ogg vorbis as good if not better than
mp3, using the latest rc2 release.

Sean