Re: Printing a RFC on non-US PAPERsize

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Lambrecht, Joris wrote:

> Been there, done that, don't work.

Ok, I'm with you now.  Official ASCII RFCs only come pre-formatted to
a number of lines/page that suits both American Letter and A4.

> to find an RFC that fits page/page onto an A4 format, boehoe . . . I kind of
> remember there was a website wich mirrored the rfc's in various formats
> including pdf ... maybe that's the one that worked for me.

There is an unofficial RFC PDF site at:

     http://www.cs.utk.edu/~moore/RFC-PDF/

which serves up RFCs in PDF format, preserving the page-breaks of the
original text.  Was that the one?

HTH