Re: Printing a RFC on non-US PAPERsize

:-)

Been there, done that, don't work. To bad. Thanks anyway. Why is it so hard
to find an RFC that fits page/page onto an A4 format, boehoe . . . I kind of
remember there was a website wich mirrored the rfc's in various formats
including pdf ... maybe that's the one that worked for me.

I don't feel much like manually inserting page-breaks to get a decent
print-out.

Regards,

Joris