Re: Ximian Gnome on Woody?

I put Ximian Gnome on a box I installed about a year ago because it seemed to me to be a much nicer
desktop for a non-Unix user. However, since then, Debian Gnome has caught up and I prefer to stick
with native Debian packages where possible.

On that note, if anyone has backed out Ximian Gnome and could outline the steps, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Liam