Re: Stupid Newbie Question - Install Netscape from download

At 07:00 PM 11/25/01, John Griffiths wrote:

>Look inside the directory.  There should be a file called
>INSTALL or README.  Use "vi" to open it and do what it says.
>
>Good luck.
>
>HTH,
>Jesse

I'd recommend using "more" to view the README file,
unless you know how to close a file in vi (which most
newbies do not know how to do)

Not that it's hard to do. Just make sure to hit esc frist. :q! to not save, and ZZ to save and quit.(shift + z shift + z)