Re: Missing /dev/mouse

> I've got it just plugged in a normal, plain PS/2 plug. I don't think it
> needs any special device doohickey, but it's an optical mouse that has a
> USB-to-PS/2 plug. Any idea where I could find the device to symlink to?
The device is /dev/psaux, but in XF86Config(-4) file you must also specify
protocol, if your mouse can work as an ordinary ps/2 mouse try ps/2 or imps/2
my XF86Config-4:
Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
	Driver          "mouse"
	Option          "CorePointer"
	Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
	Option          "Protocol"              "imps/2"
	Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "false"
EndSection