Re: Woody & autofs

	Hi,

thank you for your reply.

So, all is OK, I just haven't understand the internal working of autofs.

It's just seem a bit silly to me, that autofs don't show the differents
mount point of a map in the map's directory.
If I mount data in /autofs, I must change directory to /autofs/data for
seeing it... But if I don't known the existence of /autofs/data, how can I
do that ???

Is the symbolic link the only solution ?

Best Regards.
David.

--

David Berard                                          |  Tel : 04.79.75.81.26
CRIR (Centre de Ressources Informatiques et Reseaux)  |  Fax : 04.79.75.87.23