RE: Novell NDS certification for Internet access

Tim,

> Yes, you can log in to NDS through linux without any extra stuff, it is
> just bare bones functionality, but it should be enough to let you
> through the firewall.
> The debian package is ncpfs

That got me part of the way, thank you. It seems that I'm now capable
of logging into NDS.

But I'm still not able to get on the Internet. There is a program called
Novell Client Trust running on our NT workstations that I'm missing on
Linux. It could be that Novell Client Trust is something that came with
Border Manager, our firewall.

>From what I've been able to gather, Novell Client Trust is a program
that answers requests from Border Manager when I want to go online.
It sort of tells Border Manager that I'm authorized and what rules it
should apply to me.

Has anyone seen this program, or it's eqvivalent, for Linux?