SIS620 and XFree 4.0.1

Hello,

I'm trying to use XFree86 4.0.1 with a SIS620 but i'm having some
problems.

First I had to use the options "NoAccel" and "FastVRam" to make the X
server start. After I make "startx" the X server starts but the screen
is all black (sometimes the mouse cursor appears).

The strange part is that if I make Ctrl+Alt+Fn to jump to any console
and then use Ctrl+Alt+F7 to come to X, everything works fine!

Does anybody knows how to solve this problem so I don't have to make
Ctrl+Alt+Fn and then Ctrl+Alt+F7 every time to make my X work? I'm using
Debian 2.2r2.

Thanks,

--
Ivens Porto