Re: Virus incident

Brian Nelson wrote:

> "Robert L. Harris" <Robert.L.Harris@rdlg.net> writes:
>
> > Hmm, when did this become an elitist, better than you mailing list?  Is this
> > debian-users or debian-I-am-God-worship-me?
>
> Is this debian-user, or newbie@linux-mandrake.com?  Debian's always
> been elitist.  That's why it's so much fun.

Are you deliberately acting like a poorly reared, snotty pre-teen, or
is it a genetic fault?

Just because debian is a fine OS, it does not make those of us who
will use whatever is convenient at the moment some sort of "lesser
being".

I, at least, don't let religious fanaticism interfere with doing a
job.

Grow up, Brian.

					LJL
--