Re: ISP asking about switching to Debian from OpenBSD

In article <[🔎] 20011121230432.S22990@navel.introspect>,
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>Most of these boil down to the TCP/IP stack.  The *BSD stack is damned
>good, and the rest of the world drools after it.  Linus himself admits
>that Linux kernel networking code is a mess, and that he's not
>personally a network hacker.

Do you have a pointer to that? If he said that it must have
been several years ago.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
 and I'm not sure about the former" -- Albert Einstein.