Dangling man page sym links

G'Day everyone,
		I have an issue when I try to do a man on a particular
command I get a, warning that 'man ctags.emacs is a dangling sym link' and
'man ctags.emacs no such file' ( you have to excuse me.. Im not on my Debiam
box right now) . I have found the symlink and deleted it, and the problem
went away for a little while, but now its back. Could someone please point
me in the right direction, on how to update any changes to the man pages etc
etc I think all this has resulted from update/ removal of some software. I
am sorry for the vagueness. I am using Potato.
BTW thankyou all for your help on the foobar question and .....

                     Here's an obscure one for you.  What's the word related
to foobar that starts
with a "t"?  It was coined under the same circumstances as foobar and snafu
were, I think world war II communications.

If you can't figure it out, I'll tell you.

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford
<<<<