Vim 6.0 on Potato?

Has anyone built a .deb for Vim 6.0 on potato?  I can go and do this
myself (I know what else I need to build to make all of the dependencies,
like all of the Debian build scripts, work), but my potato machine is
pretty slow... if someone else has already done this, that would be
great.

Please CC on responses, as I'm not subscribed to this list.

Thanks,

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic@ieee.org>