Re: debian on an IBM Workstation 300PL

I installed debian potato on several of these last year -- I had no
problem whatsoever. The onboard ethernet, as I remember, is an Intel
Etherlink Pro (eepro100) and should be specified as such.

ap

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA