Re: Questions on pop3 servers

* Mike Dresser <mdresser@windsormachine.com> [2001.11.15 17:07:59-0500]:
> Any solution will need the same setup on mail, that I need to archive old
> mail and be able to easily restore it.

two things: go with Maildir instead of mailbox format. your users
won't notice the difference, and it's easy to archive.

and then, discourage big attachments! don't accept them. i refuse mail
larger than 512k simply because SMTP does not say file transfer
protocol, now does it?

1-800-psych
hello, welcome to the psychiatric hotline.
if you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.