Re: font problem in woody (gimp and gnucash)

On Sat, Nov 17, 2001 at 09:12:32 -0800, Richard Seymour wrote:
> A few weeks ago some upgrade to my woody system broke my gnucash. Whatever
> font is used to display the register began showing only rectanlges and
> squares.

> I've been poking through the debian bug tracking system and this list off
> an on for a couple weeks new, but can't find any clues on how to fix this.

This problem was mentioned in Debian Weekly News a couple of weeks ago.
There is no single solution, but it may be fixed by switching to the XFree86
4 X server, restarting X font servers or reordering the entries in X's
FontPath.

HTH,
Ray
--
Outlook Express is free, and also sometimes lets strangers share your hard
disk - is this anarchism?