Re: Trouble getting webmin-postfix; apt-get says perl isn'tinstalledbutitis

On Sat, 17 Nov 2001, jennyw wrote:

> I ended up upgrading to Woody. Now I can apt-get install webmin-ssl from
> braincells, and everything works!

...until something goes wrong again. :-)  The package there are for
potato and you don't need them because woody already has webmin with
correct dependencies.

So you should either remove the apt line for braincells.com or change it
to say sid instead of potato.  (Though currently the only package I have
for woody/sid is pine.)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>