Re: "Linux window" in Windows

tabanna, 2001-Nov-17 05:27 +0000:

>  ~ believe, that, Linux file systems are safer . . . do it therefore, the
> other way around, and run windows on Linux ~
>
> VMWare is said to do an excellent job.
>
> best wishes

This is how I do it.  I have Debian installed and run VMware with
both a Win98 and a Win2K virtual machine.  The Win98 is more
stable as a virtual machine than it was natively installed on
this same system.  Win2K is faster than Win98 too.

I still get the occasional Windoze hangs, but I can just kill the
process and restart it...and read email while it reboots :-) .

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer
Diggin' Debian		Admin and User